Re: [BLACKBOX] File names

From: [at]} <Aubrey.McIntosh{>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:43:52 -0500

I suspect that a Stores.Store can be composed of snippets of several files, like the Oberon system Texts, unless special controlled circumstances are provided. One trick in that system is to write a Text to a file (externalize it) then open it from that file. Then, before it is edited, it is all contained in 1 file.

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:25 PM, <luowy{([at]})nowhere.xy

you can check HostBitmaps.ImportBitmap.

    PROCEDURE GetFileName* (rd: Files.Reader; VAR name: ARRAY OF CHAR);
        TYPE Str = POINTER TO ARRAY [untagged] OF CHAR;
        VAR str: Str;
    BEGIN
        str := SYSTEM.VAL(Str, SYSTEM.VAL(INTEGER, rd.Base()) + 40); (* f(HostFiles.File).name *)
        name := str$;
    END GetFileName;