[BLACKBOX] AW: [BLACKBOX] Setting the caret

From: [at]} <Gerhard.Marent{>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:55:53 +0200

Hello René

with v beeing the view of the text control and txt the linked string,
you can use

c.SetFocus(v);
f := Controllers.FocusFrame()(StdCFrames.Field);
f.Select(LEN(txt$), LEN(txt$));

and the caret appears at the end of the string.
With the corresponding selection you can put the caret
wherever you want.

Greetings

Gerhard Marent