Re: [BLACKBOX] BlackBox and Tortoise

From: [at]} <Josef>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:06:04 +0100

I use it successfully since almost a year.
The only thing that does not yet work properly is merging.
What I did is I wrote a special Config module that
tiles the screen properly for diff and invokes the text diff command.

You can then configure Tortoise to use blackbox.exe
(with your special Config) as a diff command by putting the file
diff-odc.js in directory Diff-Scripts.

see attachements

Note that it does not work properly for binary files such as
form documents. But it could be extended to do a 'Control List'
command and compare the resulting textual information of forms.

- JT