[BLACKBOX] how to launch a Windows program from within BlackBox?

From: [at]} <Andrew>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:55:04 +0100

Hei BB community,

  is there a procedure in BlackBox to start a Windows program executing. I have a Windows program that reads a file, does some processing and then writes a file. I would like BB to start this program and then continue with the next statement in the BB program. If I have a multcore processor is it possible to get BB and the Windows program to run on different cores?

Thanks for any comments, suggestions.

Andrew