Re: [BLACKBOX] BlackBox 1.6 final version?

From: [at]} <Georgy>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:48:53 +0200

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Wojtek Skulski <skulski{([at]})nowhere.xy

Now that I hear about possible COMPLEX type, what would I make of it,
if I was to continue this particular project? Would COMPLEX help me
in any way? I firmly say "no". I would not rewrite my code. I would still be using Lib, and I would still ask Robert questions.

Dear Wojtek,

what are you saying is basically "use the external library". It is, of course, perfectly fine to use the external library if it exists. And Robert, if I remember correctly, is using for FFT another external library (FFTW) in Lib. The question however is: would COMPLEX help you to develop your own numerical code, which is not yet implemented in Lib? I think the answer is "yes".

Best regards,
Georgy