Re: [BLACKBOX] BlackBox 1.6 final version - COMPLEX datatypes?

From: [at]} <Georgy>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:01:09 +0200

Robert,

it seems it is not so easy to compile the Complex modules you've included: f.e. LibRealFn includes lots of other Lib modules:

IMPORT R := LibReals, I := LibIntegers, IVec := LibIVectors, Vec := LibVectors,

Mat := LibMatrices, M := Math, Fmtrs := LibFmtrs, Acml := LibAcml;

May be the Complex and ComplexFn modules from the Lib version published on CPC can be just replaced with the new ones?

Thank you for your great Lib!
Best regards,
Georgy

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Robert <robert.campbell_{([at]})nowhere.xy

Georgy Jikia wrote: > > And yes, I would be very interested to see your current complex library. I hope I have included enough IMPORTed files to make sense of this.