[BLACKBOX] AW: [BLACKBOX] Vista "Ultimate"

From: [at]} <Helmut>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:36:56 +0100

Dear René ,

I have not such problem about to run Blackbox on XP (Professional), Vista (Home Premium, Business) and Windows 7 (Home, Professional, Ultimate). I used Blackbox with the 32 bit versions of windows only. I have no access to a 64 bit versions.

This kind of error I had with the old version of subsystem Desktop (before Fyodor’s improvement). Just delete the to files Desktop/Rsrc/Default.obd & Desktop/Rsrc/Desktop.opt to solve this problem, or delete the whole subsystem Desktop and install the new one.

You need not install BlackBox to run it on windows. Just copy a running BB version to an usb-stick and you can start BB from the same usb-stick on XP, Vista and Windows 7 without to install it.

Regards

Helmut Zinn