Re: [BLACKBOX] Vista "Ultimate"

From: [at]} <René>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:59:48 -0500

The version I'm using is "Vista Ultimate", 32b w/Service pack 2.
I have tried both versions of BB, 1.6 and 1.5 (and the problem is the same).

Thaks,
René.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Josef Templ <Josef.Templ{([at]})nowhere.xy

Interesting.
Today I tried BB 1.5 under Vista Home Premium
and it worked just fine.

Which version do you use? Have you tried
different BB versions?

Is your Vista 64 bit or 32?

- JT