Re: [BLACKBOX] Trap Windows Trapping

From: [at]} <Robert>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:54:33 +0000

Happy & Prosperous New Year everyone!

Doug is right of course, and a 'proper' fix would be good.

However Bernhard's partial work-around enabled me
to see the other Global variables (omitted from
the simple example) which was just what I needed
yesterday, so thanks.

The Menu Command Info->Global Variables also fails; I
suspect that is another manifestation of the same bug.

I also am having problems with Info->Analyze Module crashing.
I have not (yet) isolated a simple example, so don't know if
this has the same underlying cause. Have other people found
it unstable?

Cheers

Robert

Douglas G. Danforth wrote:

Bernhard and Bob,
Even if you initialize the array Radices with a pointer to a
valid RadixProc you still get the second trap.
-Doug Danforth

Bernhard Treutwein wrote:

Hi Bob,

you're apparently you've triggered a bug in devDebug.
It does not know how to handle an array of PROCs.

MODULE DemoTestBug;

TYPE
   RadixProc = PROCEDURE (k : INTEGER);

VAR
  Radices : POINTER TO ARRAY OF RadixProc;

PROCEDURE Do*;
  BEGIN
      HALT (77)
END Do;

BEGIN
    NEW(Radices,9)
END DemoTestBug.Do

This version delays the second trap until zooming into Radices ...

Bernhard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert" <mailto:robert.campbell_{([at]})nowhere.xy