RE: [Oberon] Component Pascal StdCoder.Decode ?

From: Treutwein Bernhard <EX:/O=ZUV/OU=FIRST>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:15:46 +0000

Hi Chris,

enclosed are the source and the documentation of StdCoder
and a copy of the BlackBox Open Source license (which is
rumored to be a variant of the BSD license).

Beware:
        1. The libraries used are very different.
        2. Type sizes differ

PS: BlackBox runs nicely under Linux/Wine
--
  Bernhard Treutwein
  Ref. IIIA3 Anwendungsentwicklung