- BlackBox 2.0 (BrancoBox)

From: Walter D Gallegos <"Walter>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:02:15 -0300

Hi Marco,

First of all, I'm an old ( 51 ) electronic engineer, that means, many times we have a different point of view or our "brain" work different from software word; also I'm not a native English specking people, my apologies by that.

We use BB since many years because BB is strong and stable; We switch from Oberon/F to BB1.x...to BB1.5 used to write our tools today running into a slow and stable lane.
Into this scenery I'm very "confuse" with this release, this is a spin-off BlackBox personal release and incompatible with BB1.x released by OMS, is this correct ?

In this case; is "BlackBox 2.0" a "happy" name ?

Walter