- BlackBox 2.0 (BrancoBox)

From: [at]} <federico>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

It seems that most people around are over 50 or close to it.
I just turned 53.

I think BrancoBox is not a good idea, even it seems a good one but,
BB can be confused with BlackBox or BrancoBox or even Brigitte Bardot.
I can cope with BlackBox and Brigitte Bardot because they are very far apart.
But BrancoBox and BlackBox are too close together.

I think a new name needs to be found.

Regards,

Federico