Updating a text window

From: Zinn, Helmut <"Zinn,>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:39:25 +0200

Dear BlackBox users,

while you work with BlackBox you certainly know the procedure Dialog.Update for updating forms.

Is there a similar procedure available for TextMappers.Formatter (or TextViews or TextModels) ?

Some background information:

I wrote a module, which writes its output to an open (displayed) window via the TextMappers.Formatter inside a loop.

The output window is empty until this program is terminated. I can’t read the result immediately during the program is running.

I would like to insert a call something like “Dialog.Update” or “Dialog.ShowStatus” at the end of the loop before it repeats the next step thru that loop.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Helmut Zinn