- Increasing the spread of Component Pascal & BlackBox - Open GL

From: [at]} <Stan>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:43:03 -0700

Chris,

I was not aware of that. Thanks for the tip!

Stan

J. Stanley Warford

Professor of Computer Science

Pepperdine University

Malibu, CA 90263

Stan.Warford{([at]})nowhere.xy

310-506-4332

On Oct 8, 2006, at 5:58 PM, CFB Software wrote:

Hi Stan,

Were you aware of the existing BlackBox interface to OpenGL? I'd overlooked
it myself until recently:

http://www.zinnamturm.de/#Ogl

--
Chris Burrows
CFB Software

<snip>
> Another standard to
> consider would be for graphics, two possibilities being
> Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG, which is an XML schema mostly
> applicable for Web pages) and/or OpenGL.
--- BlackBox
--- send subject HELP or UNSUBSCRIBE to blackbox{([at]})nowhere.xy