- DOS

From: Andrew Thomas <"Andrew>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:32:25 +0100

Hei BlackBox world,

    has anyone used BB to make DOS programs? Looking through the source code to DevLinker I see the following is a option

DevLinker.Link

dos dosbugs.exe := Kernel$ + Files HostFiles StdLoader

This creates a dos program provided the Init module does not do windows stuff. The below small Init module is not very tuneful but does what I expect it should. It would be nice to get the LOOP to do something useful like read keyboard input and write to the dos window. Anyone know how to do this?

Moi

    Andrew

MODULE Init;

IMPORT