(Fwd) Numerics in Oberon (was: Re: Old thread: C to Oberon)

From: Self <treutwein.59.Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:29:19 +0200

Hi Frank,

according to your last news post, it looks like you're still
interested. You might have overlooked the last line and
replied to my (rarely checked) spam receiving address.

Therefore I'm retransmitting my mail from a normal account.

regards

     Bernhard

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------