inconsistently imported?

From: Wijck, Bart van <"Wijck,>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:42:52 +0100

BB's

Why does the following not work?

I'm declaring a simple array type ARR in module B and make it available for
export.

MODULE BarbB;

TYPE
  STR* = ARRAY 6 OF CHAR;
  ARR* = ARRAY 2 OF RECORD
           s* : STR
          END;

END BarbB.

to Y (both are the same named type so direct assignment should work) and
then display.

MODULE BarbA;

IMPORT BarbB,StdLog;

(* -------------------------------------------- *)
PROCEDURE P*; (* <commander>BarbA.P *)
VAR
  X,Y : BarbB.ARR;
  n : INTEGER;
BEGIN
  X[0].s := "ABC";
  X[1].s := "XYZ";

  Y := X;

  FOR n := 0 TO 1 DO
    StdLog.String(Y[n].s); StdLog.Ln
  END;

END P;

END BarbA.

Both compile ok, but when I execute I get the message:

     command error: object BarbB.ARR inconsistently imported from BarbA

I do not get this, everything has been declared for export and that should
work. The message is strange in any case because surely it should be from
module B.

Help anyone?