Re: hypertext documentation

From: [at]} <robert.d.campbell{>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:11:35 +0000 (GMT)

This is how I solve the Open in Browser problem;
surely there is an easier way!

Regards

Robert Campbell

MODULE LibMisc2

PROCEDURE SetToTop* (title : Views.Title) : BOOLEAN;
  VAR
    win : Windows.Window;
    wTitle : Views.Title;
    wnd : USER32.Handle;
    ret : INTEGER;
  BEGIN
    win := Windows.stdDir.First ();
    WHILE win # NIL DO
      win.GetTitle (wTitle);
      IF wTitle = title THEN
        wnd := win(HostWindows.Window).wnd;
        ret := USER32.BringWindowToTop (wnd);
        ret := USER32.ShowWindow (wnd, USER32.SWShowNormal);
        RETURN TRUE
      END;
      win := Windows.stdDir.Next (win)
    END;
    RETURN FALSE
  END SetToTop;

END LibMisc2

    ok := LibMisc2.SetToTop (title$);
    IF ~ok THEN StdApi.OpenBrowser (path, title, v) END;