Problems

From: Richard Sequeira <"Richard>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:00:48 -0400

I can't print files from blackbox when I'm using HP DeskJet 670 or my OficeJet 420. The BlackBox CRASH and i must to close te program and loss the work. But when I use Epson printer nothing hapend.
I just try to print in 2 diferent computers with HP printer and the same error occurs.
What can i do ?

Tanks in advance.

Richard Sequeira From Venezuela.