dynamic forms

From: Lunn, David J <"Lunn,>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:26:58 -0000

Dear list,

I'm trying to construct a dialogue box during run-time and display it on the
screen at an appropriate time. The dialogue box simply contains one tab-view
and one command button, but the tab-view needs to be created at run-time and
then embedded in a form. I can easily manage to embed the tab-view in a
standard document but I'm struggling with the form. Can anyone give me a few
pointers please? The dialogue box is actually a property editor for views of
a certain type. It collects or sets the properties of the view currently in
focus, but if I just embed the contents of the dialogue in a standard
document then that document becomes focus and everything goes horribly wrong
(it's also very important that we have the look and feel of a proper form
anyway).

Hope this makes sense, many thanks in advance for your help,

Dave Lunn
Dept. Epidemiology & Public Health,
Imperial College School of Medicine,
Norfolk Place,