Two column text

From: Danforth, Douglas <"Danforth,>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:02:07 -0500

In the BB documentation I find (when searching for 'column') the following:

"TextSetters set texts (one-dimensional streams of characters and embedded
views) into two dimensional columns or pages. Special textaware views
embedded in the set text, so-called rulers, are interpreted as requests for
special setting formats."

and

"TYPE Setter (Stores.Store)
ABSTRACT
A setter can be used to set a text into lines, paragraphs, columns, and
pages.
"

As a USER (as opposed to DEVELOPER) how can I create a document with two
columns?

-Doug

---
Douglas G. Danforth, Ph.D. - Research Scientist
QuikCAT.com   6700 Beta Drive,  Suite 200,  Mayfield Village,  OH 44143-2335
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message containing the word "unsubscribe" to:
   blackbox-request{([at]})nowhere.xyTo get a list of valid e-mail commands and instructions on their usage, send a message containing the word "help" to the above address.
Send any problem reports or questions related to this email list to the list owner at
   owner-blackbox{([at]})nowhere.xy