Re: Electronic Publishing & Bitmaps

From: Erich Champion <"Erich>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 09:53:23 -0700

Hi,

You don't necessarily have to go through Word to produce a PDF file.
Acrobat Distiller turns any PostScript file into a PDF file. You can
print directly from BlackBox. Instead of directing your output to a
printer, simply save the output as a PostScript file on your hard disk
and open it manually with Acrobat Distiller. Word automatically creates
bookmarks for you. You won't have them if you print from BlackBox, but
perhaps that's OK since you won't have to copy and paste graphics.

--
Erich Champion     : 408.536.6497 Voice : Instructional Publishing
echampio{([at]})nowhere.xy--