(unknown charset) Help.

From: (unknown charset) [at]} <Alexandre>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 06:33:42 +0400 (MSD)

How can man run another application under Black Box? Well, for example: I have
a programm, written on Assembler or Fortran, that accounts something and writes
results to a text file. So, I need to run these program under BB and get
results after applications' end to, for example, draw some graphs. Can anybody
help me with it?
----
Бесплатная почтовая служба http://mail.Rambler.ru/
Тетя Ася? Rambler Ego! http://www.rambler.ru/odigo/download.html