Re: expose events

From: [at]} <Hans>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 18:54:20 +0200

Am Sonntag, 13. Mai 2001 14:30 schrieben Sie:
> Hello,
>
> As far as I know, the "Restore" method of a view is called by the system
> each time the view needs to be redrawn.

Before posting to the list, I had assumed Restore to be the method
in charge of handling repaints. I overwrote it in my class, but
testing showed that implementing Restore alone does not suffice to
make the system call it.

What else needs implementing before Restore will work as expected?

Regards Hans