Re: CD-ROM publication of The Oberon Series

From: Self <treutwein.59.Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:38:35 +0200

> I am sending my own applications out this summer.

good luck

> | everything fine, except that I never made it to become
> | Professor :-(

as a collegue pointed out that is not completely correct.

I've been in a position, which was roughly equivalent
to an assistant professor in the US, but that position
in Germany does give you the right to call you professor.

Since that position timed out, I moved a bit out of science
but still have my scientific hobbies ...