(no subject)

From: Richard Sequeira <"Richard>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 22:18:11 -0400

I was working well with BB ver 1.3 and "SqlOdbc" driver to acces dbse IV database, but i just install Microsoft Ofice 2000, an now i can't acces tables in dbase IV with any of this 2 drivers SqlOdbc or SqlOdbc3. When i use sqlodbc3 the OBDC Error is:
" [Microsoft][Controlador ODBC dbase] Funcion opcional no implementada "
I try instaling BB 1.4 but the error is the same...
What can i do?

Tanks in advance