Re: Netzwerk

From: [at]} <Stewart>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:56:50 +0800

Hi Werner,

Sorry I did not understand your original question.

I did an implementation of Files.File that reads/writes using:
1) Dynamically allocated arrays on the heap (DbuVFiles.VFile)
2) Fixed length arrays allocated anywhere (DbuVFiles.FFile)

Source code is available in module VFiles in my Dbu subsystem.
  http://espc22.murdoch.edu.au/~stewart/blackbox/index.html#dbu

I originally used this to serialise Stores to/from an object database, but
it should also work for streams too as Dominik suggests.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
  Stewart