Re: Fonts, Objects, and configuration

From: [at]} <Wojtek>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:47:48 -0400 (EDT)

Doug:

  I do not think this is a BB problem. Recently I moved
a PowerPoint presentation from a PC to a Mac. PowerPoint
supplies its own fonts, but these are different on PC and
on Mac. There are fewer fonts on Mac than on a PC.
(Maybe I was using different versions of PowerPoint
on both machines.) The result was just as you said.
Some parts of my presentation were corrupted.

You are right, there should be a list of resources, much like
it was true under ETH V4. Remember these Syntax.something.fnt
strings embedded in the V4 file header? It was fun to watch
these under Hex.Edit, was it not?

Wojtek