A Plea

From: [at]} <Martin>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:04:30 +1200

This is a plea to Oberon Microsystems, or to any of the other experienced
Black Box programmers. Could we have a Table Structure, for want of a better
term, in the next release of Black Box? I envisage a structure to which we
could 'tie' our own data structures (linked lists, arrays etc) containing
reals, integers and strings, or any mixture thereof, for both display and
editing purposes - perhaps something to which even sql data structures could
be tied. In sqlcontrols (I think) there a table which displays an sql table

Such a Table structure would greatly facilitate the development of
data-centric components in BB, particularly components that involve the
input and editing of statistical or similar data.

Regards to all, Martin

Martin Fisher
Department of Biology
University of the South Pacific