DLLs & SYSTEM.PUT/GET

From: Dr. Lutz König <"Dr.>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:46:20 +0200

Dear BlackBox Users,

I have two questions concerning interfacing other software and hardware:

1. If I link BlackBox modules to a DLL (DevLinker.LinkDll) the
exportlist is not visible using the NT QuickView feature and the
importlist is unreadable (non alphanumerical characters). What am I
doing wrong? I tried with and without the [ccall] system flag.

2. I try to read and write to an ADC-Card (Win95), which uses I/O 290H
to 297H. If I try to read and write these registers using SYSTEM.GET/PUT

(290H, value), I always get a trap "nil dereference read". What am I
doing wrong?

Many thanks and best regards

Lutz König