Re: WinConsole (was: Accessing the commandline ... )

From: Bob Walkden <"Bob>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:50:14 GMT

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for this. The truth of the matter is that I never got round to
fnishing what I was doing with it. I believe the person who sent it to me
had got it working, but when I was testing it I'd left it at the stage where
I was trying to link an app. without the user interface. Since this was a
personal project (like all my BB work :-() I didn't get time to complete
because of pressure of paid work!

I will try out your changed version. Did you link it without the BB user
interface?

Thanks,

Bob