RE: BBUG

From: Rene Dorta <"Rene>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 09:22:09 -0400

To have a Black Box User Group is a great idea, but please, let´s pick a
better acronysm for it. BBUG sound to me like "Best BUGs". I vote for BBG
(Black Box Group). CPUG (Component Pascal UG) is another sound choice.

Best regards, René Dorta
Universidad de Carabobo
Escuela de Ingeniería Eléctrica
Valencia. VENEZUELA.