Edgar Schwarz WebDAV

From: [at]} <Bernhard>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:34:24 +0100 (MET)

 ~rWebDAV.txt
>From - Mon Nov 20 08:30:12 2000
From: Edgar{([at]})nowhere.xy
Newsgroups: comp.lang.oberon
Subject: ANN: WebDAV 0.3
Date: 19 Nov 2000 21:38:20 GMT

 Hi,
 on my homepage (see in signature) you can find now DAV03.ARC.
 The newest release of my versioning stuff based on WebDAV.
 In some days you will also find it on ETHs contributions directory.
 Main changes from 0.2.a:

 - Less logging going back to the client.
   So the response is not so messy anymore.

 - Support for batch commands containing commands on client and
   server machine with additional logging to file. (DAVTest.Mod)

 - On a machine at Zürich I installed an experimental workspace
   containing the WebNavigator (A better Browser for System3, still
   lacking web connection).
   If you want to test the versioning or help improving WebNavigator
   send me a username and password and I can give you access to it.

 Cheers, Edgar
--
edgar{([at]})nowhere.xy*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Native Oberon.         *
Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler.     Albert Einstein