Re: BlackBox 1.4 in computer stores?

From: Self <treutwein.59.Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:16:59 +0200

> I apologize to all the readers who believe this mailing list
> should only be used for technical discussions.

no reason to aplologize, I think this topic is at least as
important as the technical stuff.

Hidden jewels will be collector items if they find their
way to some kind of public at all.

I'd like to add that it would also be necessary that major
computer journals would receive "review copies" together
with some kind of "white paper" to ease their production
of articles.

regards