(no subject)

From: [at]} <Antuan>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:34:27 +0100

thanks for the direcction but I was only talking about the lack of
information if you compare BBox with java or C-Builder or other languajes.
        For example, last year I had to do some work with BBox and databases and I
couldn't find any information so I had to make many tries until I
understand how it works.
        Last month I had to do an application in Java and I did it with a lot of
free code from the internet so I finished my application in half the time I
expected. I had found all the information I needed and I want something
like that for the BBox users.
        The sources of information for BBox are limited and maybe that's the real
problem ...

bye

thanks for the information

Antonio Bosque