Sugests.

From: [at]} <Tei>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:58:42

>I would add two more barriers to widespread adoption: the lack
>of a Unix/Linux port to complement the Windows/Mac ports, and
>the lack of standard components for a graphics editor and sound
>editor.

> Developers should have an extensible graphics subsystem
>similar to the text subsystem rather than having to rely on the
>existing graphics primitives.
>
>Stan
>=============================
>J. Stanley Warford

Ok!

hmmmm....
Java is Net enabled, this is the key of success now. I not love java.
Pascal is hidden near his design rules. This is a betrayal to honest
programers.
BBox have the paradigm "Freedom is bad" and I think that "Bugs are bad",
paradigms are incompatible religions. I think that "Freedom is bad"
paradigm is the most relevant design rule of BBox. Not "lets it simple",
thats generate a simple and confortable secure lenguaje. "Freedom is bad"
generate a "policial state" lenguaje overcharge width strict rules. The bad
documentation is only a mistake.

Sugest to developpers:
- A html object
- A sockets object *
- A file object *
        (* can be te same)
- A plugin for play component pascal in netscape or internet explorer.
- A documentation in standard help format, and the same in html with a
(java**) searcher (like these of macromedia products).
 (** i am sorry)
- A Grafical interface for the linker or a proyect manager, makefile or
packake (as yoy wish):
        The ability of make executables.
- A opengl extension of xyplane
- A client-server interface
- A client capable of run bbox bytecodes in unix console (for write cgi)
- A console-textmode object
- The ability of download and install packages of components from BBox ide.
- The ability of analize the imports dependences.
- The ability of link remote code (bind-it)
- The ability of reparse code
- A library with:
 Pipes, Binary Trees, Automatas, etc..
etc ...