Download Problems with CPC

From: Zinn, Helmut <"Zinn,>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:07:24 +0100

Dear Readers,

I received e-mails from two users who can't use the downloaded files from
the Component Pascal Collections.

E.g.: After download the following example

(1) http://home.t-online.de/~a.h.zinn/Datafit.odc

they get a trap during loading the file into BlackBox.

After some tests we find out that the second way works

(2) http://home.t-online.de/~a.h.zinn/Datafit.txt

I will change my homepage soon, so everyone can use it.

Regards

Helmut Zinn

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Postmaster IG Metall 2000