Dirty windows in 1.4

From: [at]} <robert.d.campbell{>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:46:24 +0100 (BST)

I sometimes have a Window on a View of a Model that can change. To mark
this change, and ensure that it is not accidently lost, I use the
procedure Seqencers.sequencer.SetDirty.

In 1.3 I use the (undocumented ?) fact that a Models Domain is in fact also
its Sequencer. This is not the case in 1.4.

Does anyone know how to find a Models Sequencer in 1.4 ?

Regards

Robert Campbell