RE: The Oberon Series (addendum)

From: [at]} <Jono>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:09:32 -0400

Prof. Treutwein,

Sorry for your experience. Often after such an experience one would be
more sympathetic to those who pirate works out of frustration. I have
on occasion spent months tracking rights of a work that's not even as
important as Oberon.

Thank you for your offer for the use of the Oberon community. When the
time comes, I may want to contact you for this purpose.

Sincerely,

Jono Hardjowirogo