Oberon series - availability

From: [at]} <muller{>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:50:34 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Mr Hardjowirogo

Prof. Bernhard Treutwein at Uni München gave me your email address.

On behalf of the group of Oberon assistants at the ETH I would like
to express our delight that the ACM Press are considering making the
out-of-print Oberon books available electronically. We hope this will
be carried out soon.

Kind regards
-- Pieter Muller

--
Pieter Muller, Institute for Computer Systems, ETH Zurich
http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/  pjm{([at]})nowhere.xy