RE: The Oberon Series

From: <>
Date: Fri Sep 24 10:32:31 1999

Dear Jono Hardjowirogo,

thanks for your kind reply included below.

Do I understand you correctly that ACM's digital library will be
enhanced by books (currently I find only journals, citations and
proceedings). Will these be available only to ACM members or
also to everyone interested ?

thanks again

    Bernhard Treutwein Tel. +49-89-5996-642, Fax -615
    Institut f. Med. Psychologie Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet
    bernhard{([at]})nowhere.xy

> From jono{([at]})nowhere.xy
[...]