Re: Help (Oberon/F )

From: <>
Date: Wed May 13 11:57:12 1998

> From petrucha{([at]})nowhere.xy
[...]
> You wrote:
> > The developer version of Oberon/F contains a very similar document.
>
> Both versions (educational AND developer) contain this document.

I have both, but did not use them for some time now.

> > As far as I remember, the edu version of Oberon/F did not contain
> > the linker, but it may also be that OMiSys did some dirty tricks
> > on the DLL in the edu version.
>
> ???
> You have the edu version? What DLL do you mean?

As far as I remember, Vs. 1.2 edu did neither have the linker
nor the docu for the linker. The attchment of Clemens Szyperski
in the BB-list looked very much like the devlinker docu of the
non-commercial V1.2.

I meant: If the linker is in the edu vs, it might well be that
         the linked DLL may be non-functional.

> I plan to post a more precise description of the problem to the BlackBox
> mailing list.

good idea, please state exactly which version ...