RE: Help (Oberon/F )

From: <>
Date: Mon May 4 15:54:33 1998

> From petrucha{([at]})nowhere.xy
[...]
> I read the article but did not found answer to my question: Is it
> possible to link a DLL in Oberon/F that does GC? I tried it several
> times and different ways with no success.

did you read through the StdCoded docu included in that post ?

As far as I remember, that attachment contains the DevLinker
docu. This one and the docu about platform specific issues
together contains the relevant information about linking a
DLL, which contains the dynamic loader (together with the GC).
I cross checked and there is in P-S-I the remark, that you must
link Kernel into your pplication.

I hope that helps.

regards

  Bernhard