Re: Still Problems with depositing a number of views

From: [at]} <Clemens>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:10:55 +1000 (EST)

Hi Cameron,

Views.Deposit places a view in an internal queue. Calling StdCmds.Open open
all views in the queue into separate windows. Views.OpenAux opens a single
specified view in a window. So calling both, Open and OpenAux, on the same
view is rather strange.

If you wish to open views with specified window titles, then you cannot use
StdCmds.Open - and therefore not Views.Deposit which merely communicates the
view you wish to open to StdCmds.Open or any of the other generic "view
consuming" procedures, such as StdCmds.PasteView.

Using Views.OpenAux is OK, if that's what you want to do,

- Clemens

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998 cameronp{([at]})nowhere.xy